Terms and conditions
By signing up with "The Backpain Mechanic" you agree to the following terms and conditions.
These conditions apply to anyone you are signing up on behalf of, and have a legal right to do so, such as a minor
- 1.1 "The Backpain Mechanic" refers to the business trading as The Backpain Mechanic, its staff, and associates
- 1.2 "You" refers to any person signing up to "The Backpain Mechanic" website, submitting data to the website, or using "The Backpain Mechanic" products
- 2.1.1 Any data submitted to "The Backpain Mechanic" may be used for assessment (including, but not limited to clinical, biomechanical and posture) that we deem relevant, by "The Backpain Mechanic".
- 2.1.2 Data submitted to be truthful, accurate, and to only pertain to a single person (account sharing is not permitted)
- 2.1.3 "The Backpain Mechanic" will not share, give or sell your data to any third-parties.
- 2.2.1 "The Backpain Mechanic" may contact you via email or telephone, for reasons including (but not limited to) the following:
- 188.8.131.52 Expert advice and guidance
- 184.108.40.206 Results of any assessment made
- 220.127.116.11 Enquiries into inactivity, or insufficient data submitted
- 2.2.2 You may contact "The Backpain Mechanic" via email, telephone or the website for reasons concerning
- 18.104.22.168 our products and their usage
- 22.214.171.124 our website and its use
- 126.96.36.199 any assessments we have made from your data
2.3 Products and treatments
- 2.3.1 The results of any treatment are variable, and success is not guaranteed
- 2.3.2 Money cannot be claimed back for any unsuccessful treatments
- 2.3.3 Products that are faulty, or do not live up to their guarantee, may be replaced or refunded, depending on the products and its guarantee
- 2.3.4 You will immediately stop in the use of any treatment or products that are causing physical discomfort, and contact "The Backpain Mechanic"
- 2.3.5 You will not begin use of our products or treatment, without first being fully informed on the correct and safe usage
- 2.3.6 Our products will contain information on correct usage
- 2.3.7 Our products and treatments are customised to each individual, and as such, may cause harm if used by someone they were not designed for, and as such, programs and bespoke products should not be shared with others